Goodbye, 4th of July holiday weekend! Thank you for providing a day off right when I needed it.
Abu and Mom have been wedding-prep powerhouses and this weekend was much less stressful than I anticipated thanks to their efforts. I’m so grateful. It was still busy, but productive and it was a relief to see different pieces coming together.
In addition to offering an unprecedented amount of time to commit to wedding errands and tasks, this weekend was nice because:
1) A quick flight and poof! Home in Don Bren country:
2) Listening to Dad read the Declaration of Independence on the 4th:
3) Learning how to use the juicer:
4) Returning to Oakland to one more day off and an assembled butcher block:
5) First dinner outside on our bitty landing/entryway/deck:
6) First A’s game with David and DCB (Deputy Commissioner Bress):